Toddler Play Pot Holder

What would a toddler apron be without a play pot holder to go along with it?!?  I took one of my oven mitt pot holders and modified it to make a simple kid's mitt.

toddler play oven mitt

I took some muslin to line the mitt, and then added a little scrap quilt batting and quilted some leftover Joel Dewberry Ginseng fabric to match the apron I made last week.  A very quick project that will no doubt bring tons of fun play. 

Here is Miss Coco in MY legwarmers -- she wore them today because they match her dress so well.  These were a project almost five years ago with some Koigu wool I got at Patternworks in New Hampshire.  I love these legwarmers.  I think they fit her a little better than they fit me! 
Next post will be on knitting -- I have completed the knitting portion of my latest sweater project, and now just need to block and weave in ends before I debut it here :)

1 comment:

  1. i meant to compliment her on these at Stroller Strides today- they are SO cute & I want a pair!!

    ReplyDelete